Just wanted to update you on our latest Project for a Property company.
This project is related to the Rightmove UK v3.0 datafeed.
We are building a Windows service will extract data from a property table in our database, construct a Rightmove v3.0 BLM file (delimited text file) and package this with images referenced in the table to a ZIP file and deploy to a folder ready for transport to the RightMove FTP site.
The service will be configurable on:
1. The number of packages that are created for deployment ie there may be multiple locations we wish to send the BLM+image package
2. How often and when the service runs each day.
1. Windows installer for service
2. Full instructions for use
3. Fully annotated source code and build instructions
To assist future development, C# is the preferred language, and VS 2010 ASP.net the very latest version of ASP.net is being used.
Update:!!! attcahed is the documentation we produced for this service
chwet RightMove Export Service V1.0.docx (20.19 kb)